Vendors interested in Dover Comic Con 2024 are welcome to submit an application to participate. Once selected - vendors will be contacted. If you are a past vendor and have not received an email with a link and password please contact us at email@example.com.
All vendors must reflect the Comic Con theme of pop-culture, comic books, anime, super heroes, etc.
The event organizers reserve the right to limit the number of vendors offering duplicated products.
Rain or shine event.
No sales of weapons allowed including "projectile toys."
"Returning vendors" must have participated in 2022 or 2023 to be eligible for those discounted rates.
Limited electric available to charge cell phone or power person fans. Please do not order it if you aren't sure that you will be using it. Some vendors require electric for their displays and/or merchandise, so please be considerate of others when ordering electric.
- 10x10 outdoor space on a closed, black-topped street.
- Listing on DelmarvaEvents.net, the official Dover Comic Con website
- Listing on the Dover Comic Con Facebook page
- Listing in the official Dover Comic Con booklet published by the Daily State News
- Free parking for the day of the event
- All exhibitors must provide own tables, chairs, and canopies or pop-up tents. All tents must be weighted, to prevent them from toppling over or going airborne. Note that all vendor space is on asphalt so you will not be able to stake your tents.
- $99 basic space
- $75 returning vendor
- $150 double space
- $25 for electric
By signing up for Dover Comic Con 2024, you agree to the following:
NEW THIS YEAR: All tents must be weighted, to prevent them from toppling over or going airborne. Note that all vendor space is on asphalt so you will not be able to stake your tents.
All items are non-refundable, all sales are final.
All items are non-refundable under any circumstances.